Wednesday, November 30, 2011

End of year reflection 2011



Name:Robert Date:30.11.2011

Look back

pastedGraphic.pdf

What did you do?

What could you improve?

I could improve the speed I work.

This year I made a movie on earthquake safety for preschoolers and a paper mashé dragon named Drago.

Questions

pastedGraphic_1.pdf

What questions have you answered?

What questions do you still have?

Can I make a huge paper dragon? ( I was correct )

Could I finish it in time ( yes I could )

Pull it apart

pastedGraphic_2.pdf

What factors contributed to your learning?

What challenged you?

I spent every Wednesday apart from morning tea and lunch time working on my dragon.


The technology challenges challenged me a lot.

Make connections

pastedGraphic_3.pdf

What did you learn to do better?

What sort of thinking helped you?

I learned to cooperate with others better


The technology challenge helped me learn to cooperate better with others.

Make judgements

pastedGraphic_4.pdf

My progress was...

I made progress in art with my awesome dragon Drago

and in movie making with my earthquake safety video.


No comments:

Post a Comment